We are one of Black-Dog.Tech's recommended installers!
This listing assumes that you have purchased a kit elsewhere and need it installed.
Please ensure that you have a compatible wii!
The following motherboard revisions are supported:
- RVK-CPU-01 (No Gamecube Ports)
- RVK-CPU-02 (No Gamecube Ports)
More information is available at this link: See Chart
RetroRGB also has a great article that covers how to check your Wii's motherboard revision. Reference the above chart for further details if needed.
See RetroRGB's page here: http://retrorgb.com/wiidual.html
We will also ask you to verify what revision you have before we provide shipping instructions.
Warning: If you send us an incompatible wii, we will refund your order minus return shipping and a $10 service charge for inspecting and returning the console.
We recap the system as part of our standard service. Your console will thank us later!
Upon purchase of this service, you will be required to send us your console (and any other required parts for the options you select), so that we can perform the requested services. Once the service is completed we will return your console. (average turn around time is within one to two weeks from receiving your console + return shipping time).
Upon receiving your console (and any required parts), we will perform the following steps:
- Thoroughly test your console, and contact you if we find any issues.
- Deep clean of your console.
- Replace all electrolytic capacitors with new name brand capacitors provided by console 5.
- Install the WiiDual kit. (This requires either sending us the WiiDual kit, or selecting a service that includes it)
- Reroute csync to data pin 15 for use with retroaccess WiiDual cables. (if you have a japenese Wii you will loose d-terminal support)
- Clean the main board & reassemble.
- Thoroughly test our work to ensure you will have a perfectly functioning console.
- Ship it back to you.
Upon purchase, we will message you to confirm all details and provide shipping instructions.
We will ship the upgraded console by USPS insured priority mail.
All work will be performed by the team here at zerohimself LLC. We provide excellent customer service, and so far have had nothing but glowing reviews in the retro gaming community. We promise a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you have any issue, contact us immediately, and we will do everything we can to ensure that you are taken care of properly.
- How do I bring up the OSD? - Hold down Left Trigger + Right Trigger + X + Y on the gamecube remote in the first GC port. Or use a universal remote, hit the button on the back of the console to pair a remote. (We just use our ossc remote as it already seems to work by default)